Wednesday 4 April 2012

AMATEUR FOOD REVIEWERS




Assalamualaikum..

Hi peeps. How was your day? I just created a blog! Yeah! A new blog. Actually not me, but us.The idea of doing food review through blogging is started two years ago. And that was when I bought a Nikon camera. I love taking pictures, nature, people, events including foods. My boyfriend knows it very well and as usual he always supports me. We love eating at new places and trying new foods. So, every time we go out to eat, we always snap pictures especially the food. It is good to record something for your memory. Unfortunately, at the past, we don't have much time to do that.

But now, as I'm taking my master (i have no class since im doing research master) and he is in the final semester of his accountancy degree, I guess, we have plenty of time to do this. Maybe only me have the time. So for the very beginning, I uploaded pictures which were taken many times ago. Some details of the picture may incomplete, but that was for 2011 visits. For 2012, we will provides you with sufficient information. Another thing is, my picture quality is not so good. I only bought cheap camera, so you can expect the quality.


Ok. Let me tell you, why we do this..

Motive & objective doing food review
1. It is exciting and fun.
2. Sharing is caring! We love to share our personal experiences! Sharing is not annoying k...
3. Good deed. We hope that we can help promote some places. Maybe you never go there and maybe that place deserve to get free promotion. It can help you in making decision too especially when you plan to eat outsidePlease don't be mad at us if you think that we give you misguiding and wrongful information. We are very sorry for that.


We will try our best to provide you with reliable information. The start is always one of the toughest part. We are new in town. So, please do support us by becoming our followers or just visit us any time through this page. We will be pleased to receive any constructive comments from you. Drop your suggestion about any halal restaurant around KK that you want us to visit.

Sorry in advance for any inaccuracies regarding the given information.



oya..If you are reading this, please dont forget to visit my friend's blog. she also doing her food review in Tawau...very informative, interesting and nice blog. Here is the link: Diok Blog @ Tawau Food Review

No comments:

Post a Comment