Friday 6 April 2012

KASIH SAYANG RESORT @ KOKOL HILL

Who knows that you can enjoy a Ranau liked environment in KK. Yes, I was very surprised when I was told about the existence of this place. It was during last year when Effa informed me about it. Since we are staying in KK most of the time, we really need to find some exotic places to release our tension from studies stuff and if possible with the minimum cost. We are studying and still not afford to have grand vacation.

Kasih Sayang resort is located at Kokol Hill, Inananm. Not all people know about it. Even KK people never noticed the existence. Perhaps maybe because of lack effort in promotion and location. The road is quite tough to be through. You are advisable to drive a strong car like double-cap or if possible bring your friends together especially when you plan to go there to see the sunset because probably the day will be getting dark. You can stay there and you can refer the website to check the rate prices and the room availability and you also can sit there, taking pictures and enjoy the environment. We were there twice just to see the sunset, but both mission seems to be failed. No sunset at all. We supposed to predict the suitable time/ day to go there. Nevermind, we still enjoy the nature. The cold and breeze air, enjoy hot drinks, fries and chicken wings are enough. You don't have to order expensive menu, but if you have money, why not? The first trip was planned by Effa after we attend wedding ceremony at Ain places and eat lokan at Salut. The second trip was suggested by me. It was amazing feeling to be there. I was feeling good to be there. Am I too sentimental? haha



My first trip to Kasih Sayang Resort

me, bob, effa, ann, diok, hamdan. mus & salman















My second visit
me, bob. effa & ann










































No comments:

Post a Comment