Sunday 22 April 2012

NASI KANDAR ANAK MAMI @ LINTAS KK


I still remember the last time I ate Nasi Beriyani was during Ramadhan 2011 @ Senario Cafe Alamesra and during these few weeks, I dont know why do I crave for it so much. Bob said Tigris Cafe @ Api2 centre serves beriyani. So in order to satisfy my appetite, he brings me there. Not once but three times! Unfortunately, there was no beriyani! I still not eat beriyani yet. Frustrated...Poor me...Too many excuses given by the waitress. How come?Oh my goodness, where on earth  can I find it? Center point is excluded thinking about the cleanliness and the environment. Too crowded. Thank god, after the 'hunting failures', finally I found this out. Nasi Kandar Anak Mami. I was informed about this restaurant by someone in Facebook. 

Beriyani rice with curry chicken. Only RM8
I enjoyed every single rice in the plate. I dont know if this is the best beriyani in town but it satisfy my big appetite..haha..

with papadom, boiled egg and acar. huh.complete!

The best thing about this beriyani is,
you would get extra chicken in your rice.Yes, the rice cooked together with pieces of chicken..

2 nescafe ping RM2x2= RM4


Chicken fried noodle RM5
very yummeh! according to him..






Rating
Cleanliness: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Foods: 8/10
Drinks: 7/10
Price: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment